What it is to be Southern: A Short Work on Pride and Shame
"What it means to be a Southerner, what it means to inhabit the physical as well as the metaphysical South, is a thing that cannot be understood except by being born into it."
For those of you that haven’t had the pleasure of reading Ryan’s blog, you have been deprived of some very good writing and insightful thoughts. Give it a whirl. Read the rest of this article H E R E.
62 Notes/ Hide
- gingerita likes this
- charislogia likes this
- mysteriesmanners likes this
- jessicasutton likes this
- seersuckerandsazeracs reblogged this from spencerlewis
- seersuckerandsazeracs likes this
- joemartinez likes this
- zoewithtwodots likes this
- thebullbay reblogged this from spencerlewis
- cor-austri likes this
- thebullbay likes this
- spencerlewis posted this